Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brazalian Wax - Adult

Regina Helau!

Sometimes it seems indeed as if the days would just rush Sun We say yes and that they would "as in the air" pass away. Because if you fly, faster than, say, on a bicycle rickshaw, hence this normally time runs containing comfortable rickshaw, I watch sometimes here and sometimes there and enjoys the colorful flowers, but sometimes she thinks just, they must take the plane and then you have the salad, because one day suddenly feels like a half hour and you get done about as much. And so it goes around me often, for example now. Just yesterday - that felt yesterday - I'm here on the Internet the last time that the stack is left and now already thursday again or if I do not hurry already Friday and then I would have failed for the second time within a very short time against my self-imposed compulsion to write on a regular basis because of this and all that.

Normally, this entry would have already been published earlier, sometime after work stop, but today was a bit difficult. After work I swung myself that is directly on the train and went to Monheim. The course also has a reason and goes like this: Carnival! A must in every calendar Rhinelander, including me. Tomorrow starts the Drisse, tomorrow's going on, on the day even further, Monday anyway and then I am moving back home, then when I go again can. Today I am the way, very plebeian times in the 1 Class-driven, because I loved the first one DB had received introductory class rail card, which I also 50% to 1 Class tickets get. But now was not blazing Sun The seats are further apart are more comfortable and have more leg room and constantly come across people who bring you drinks and newspapers make do. But the leg room is also the ridiculous folding table that is attached to the back of the front seat, far away, and virtually incomprehensible to non-use. And pay for more then 40 €, ie 80 marks! So I do not know.

In order now to draw a bow to one half of the title of this paper, which now completely incoherent. I recently made a very interesting discovery that I can within the meaning of my training contract here simply denied and no one wants. It is about the Softis-handkerchiefs. As they're no longer on paper towel, but from Regina. What a crazy name, now they are called as a Omma or aunt or something, but not as handkerchiefs. Well, anyway, I've rescherschiert and made a very incredible experience. The thing is this: In the past included the Softis any Swedish company and which has at some point even the simple Pace purchased. The Cartel Office immediately sensed a dangerous monopoly handkerchief, looked at the evil and Sweden - rub the cat - simply their Softis sold to any Italians. But not only that, were the Italians when I got the hang properly (of course, have no desire to investigate the whole crap to again now, so this is now all more or less hearsay or think to know how it really mean in this case should) also have a couple of years Softis sell under the brand Zewa. Now is the time to but the Italians still sell Softis, no more but Zewa write about it and that is why are they called my aunt Regina, which I never had. Interesting is not it? This is like the struggle with branches, so by the baker. They were gone in Hamburg and from one day to the next and are now called "Here." Another such a crazy name, but in Hamburg probably a very big number in the highly competitive business rolls. Been. Until they have sold everything to Kamps, Kamps which has now sold back again or something. Of it what you want. But this is indeed now Carnival.

In this sense: on the ferry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment