Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pod Accounts And Executors

Good intentions

Usually I'm probably not the type of intent, due to new year and stuff. But since the last blog-Reanimierungsversuch is also gone back at some stage, there must be times but just now. It's not that I have no desire to write here more often purely something new. I eventually just nothing more remembered what I thought was blog worthy and I was all too complicated.

But now everything will change ™. Again. I've made up my mind what. I will write something here every week. And if I am nothing clever to Thursday just happened to stop Thursday then I'll write just what comes to me just to mind. To Example of what I ate the day above TOR. Or that I need a haircut again. Or that I was at the hairdresser. Or where the green-white hair come to the sausage. Or perhaps - although probably not - does say a comment by me that I should write something markers. And then I felt pens to write something. Thursday will be the quasi-waste day. But maybe I find him some day already Tuesday what a ...

Deal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment