Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Throat Burning When Breathing Out

cinema in Review 2010

Yes's that?! The first week after the quasi-reboot comes directly from without embarrassment-Thursday entry. By popular demand, a single Lord, I'm going to my cinema that is now again in 2010 to remind call and tell you what movies were and what knorke bark. The last word I came up to me now, it is so much hot as shit.

Last year I was an average of almost 2x a month in the cinema, which dufte actually pretty, if you consider that the lives best cinema companion in the world so far away (or vice versa) that he so well no longer do Join the cinema is. Fortunately, I got a very wonderful friend with great taste and acceptable film colleagues who I needed to one or the other cinema could.

blah blah blah, here's the hit-and-Shit list. The first films are not sorted according to goodness, ruled in the rear seats the alphabet.

Great Movies
first Inception
second Scott Pilgrim vs the World
third Kick-Ass
4th Shutter Iceland
5th Rapunzel - New verföhnt

Good films
6th Sherlock Holmes
7th Alice in Wonderland
8th Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1
9th Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
10th The A-Team - The film
11th The Cabinet of Dr. Parnassus

Moderate films
The Legend of Aang , Iron Man 2 , Clash of the Titans , date , The Social Network , The Tourist

Bekackte films
The Lovely Bones , men at Goats rigid , Predators, Salt , Same Same But Different , Sex And The City 2 (no joke, I've actually seen in the movies. Do not ask ...)

Fairly balanced year I would say. Kracher said clearly have crashed over the shit shitting, if you know what I mean. Despite everything, I

I missed a couple of films I had seen really like. Namely this:
A Serious Man , Bad Lieutenant - New Orleans , Black Dynamite , Buried - live buried , The slightly different cops , I Love You Phillip Morris , lies the mother of invention , Machete , men Trip , Megamind , Moon , Mr. Nobody , Rare Exports , RED , The Expendables , The Town , Toy Story 3 , Up In The Air .
Does anyone have a few it has seen and experience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment